Currently we provide regular medical care
Our hospital is willing to continue the required medical care as long as possible, and each department is currently providing regular medical care.
Please note the following points in order to keep the safety of the people visiting the clinic and the safety of our staff.
1) If you have a fever, a cold symptom, or a close contact with a new virus-infected person, please let us know in advance by telephone.
2) If you are returning from abroad, you are not allowed to come to our clinic within two weeks observation period.
3) We have a temperature measurement and an interview at the main entrance. Only those who wear a mask are allowed to enter in our clinic.
4) People who have fever, headache, malaise, cough / sputum / breathing difficulty, taste / smell sensation, overseas travel history, contact with infected persons should not be in the examination room area, but in the second triage area. Our staff will guide you. In that case, please follow the instructions as we will take appropriate action while listening to the detailed medical condition.
5) Those who have the reservation of an examination (CT, MRI, ultrasound, endoscopy, etc.) with fever on the day may be postponed.
6) Please wear a mask while you are in our clinic. Also, please be aware of keeping social distance (social distance = about 2m) as much as possible.
7) Please keep in mind that the building is regularly ventilated to prevent the virus infection.
8) Long-term prescriptions and telephone re-examinations are provided for the patients with chronic symptoms. If you would like to have long-term prescriptions or telephone re-examinations, please ask the telephone receptionist or the receptionist staff in our clinic.
9) Depending on the situation of some departments, there may be cases where remote medical examination (remote medical examination) is performed using a monitor in the examination room.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
May 21, 2020
Director of the Second Kawasaki Saiwai Clinic
Koji Sekikawa MD/PhD